Preprints or Submission
- Harris Chan*, Yuhuai Wu*, Jamie Kiros, Jimmy Ba. ACTRCE: Augmenting Experience via Teacher’s Advice For Multi-Goal Reinforcement Learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.04546, 2019.
- Yeming Wen*, Kevin Luk*, Maxime Gazeau*, Guodong Zhang, Harris Chan, Jimmy Ba. Interplay Be- tween Optimization and Generalization of Stochastic Gradient Descent with Covariance Noise. arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.08234, 2019.
- Harris Chan, Jamie Kiros, William Chan. Multilingual KERMIT: It’s Not Easy Being Generative. In Perception as generative reasoning Workshop. Workshop held at Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2019. (To appear)
- Chia-Cheng Liu*, Harris Chan*, Kevin Luk. Auto-regressive Graph Generation Modeling with Improved Eval- uation Methods. In Graph Representation Learning Workshop. Workshop held at Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2019. (To appear)
- Harris Chan, Jamie Kiros, William Chan. Multilingual KERMIT: It’s Not Easy Being Generative. In 3rd Workshop on Neural Machine Translation and Generation (WNMT). Workshop held at EMNLP-IJCNLP, 2019. (To appear)
- Silviu Pitis*, Harris Chan*, Jimmy Ba. ProtoGE: Prototype Goal Encodings for Multi-goal Reinforcement Learning. In 4th Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM), 2019. [paper]
- Yuhuai Wu, Harris Chan, Sanja Fidler and Jimmy Ba. ACTRCE: Augmenting Experience via Teachers’ Advice. In 1st Workshop on Goal Specifications for Reinforcement Learning. Workshop held jointly at ICML, IJCAI, AAMAS 2018 (Oral)
- Harris Chan, Eman Hammad, Deepa Kundur. Investigating the impact of intrusion detection system performance on communication latency and power system stability. In Proceedings of the Workshop on Communications, Computation and Control for Resilient Smart Energy Systems, 2016 (Oral)