Preprints or Submission
- Multichannel Generative Language Models
Harris Chan, Jamie Kiros, William Chan. OpenReview, 2019.
- ACTRCE: Augmenting Experience via Teacher’s Advice
For Multi-Goal Reinforcement Learning
Harris Chan*, Yuhuai Wu*, Jamie Kiros, Jimmy Ba.
arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.04546, 2019.
- Interplay Between Optimization and Generalization of Stochastic Gradient Descent with Covariance Noise
Yeming Wen*, Kevin Luk*, Maxime Gazeau*, Guodong Zhang, Harris Chan, Jimmy Ba.
arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.08234, 2019.
- Multilingual KERMIT: It’s Not Easy Being Generative
Harris Chan, Jamie Kiros, William Chan.
as generative reasoning Workshop, workshop held at Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2019. And i 3rd
Workshop on Neural Machine Translation and Generation (WNMT)*. Workshop held at EMNLP-IJCNLP, 2019.
- Auto-regressive Graph Generation Modeling with Improved Evaluation Methods
Chia-Cheng Liu*, Harris Chan*, Kevin Luk.
In Graph Representation Learning Workshop. Workshop held at Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2019.
- ProtoGE: Prototype Goal Encodings for Multi-goal Reinforcement Learning
Silviu Pitis*, Harris Chan*, Jimmy Ba.
In 4th Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM), 2019.
- ACTRCE: Augmenting Experience via Teachers’ Advice
Yuhuai Wu, Harris Chan, Sanja Fidler and Jimmy Ba.
In 1st Workshop on Goal Specifications for Reinforcement Learning. Workshop held jointly at ICML, IJCAI, AAMAS 2018 (Oral)
- Investigating the impact of intrusion detection system performance on communication latency and power system stability
Harris Chan, Eman Hammad, Deepa Kundur.
In Proceedings of the Workshop on Communications, Computation and Control for Resilient Smart Energy Systems, 2016 (Oral)